Saturday, May 20, 2006

Preferred Mutations


This was difficult but in deferrence to the preferred number at 6 things I've narrowed down my most coveted X powers to six. These are the powers I'd most like to borrow at will.

1. flight (Storm)
2. telepathy (Phoenix)
3. teleportation (Nightcrawler)
4. phasing (Kitty Pryde)
5. super strength (Colossus)
6. absorbtion/transferrence (Rogue, so that I can get my greedy hands on the other powers too. Or greedy lips if the mutant lender is hot)


tags: movies, XMen, Comic Books, X-Men, Marvel

8 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

(is something wrong with the HTML of the blog or is just my computer? Text sizes are varying up the wazoo)

NATHANIEL R said...

which browser r u using?

Neel Mehta said...

Rogue shouldn't count. That's like if Aladdin used his third wish to ask for more wishes.

(Here in Las Vegas, with summer just starting and the A/C already struggling, I gotta go Iceman.)

Anonymous said...

It's happening to me to, kamikaze (I so wanted to shriek that a la PJ Harvey, but there are people arond me).

NATHANIEL R said...

what exactly is wrong?

the only text that should be a different size is the "tags' is something else wrong?

Glenn Dunks said...

Nat, I use IE. For me all the entries from 'Win Lindsay Lohan & Meryl Streep!!!' onwards are in really small print (replies are normal). Everything above that is normal. After "Tarzan, Lord of the Bad Musicals" the text goes into REALLY small print (i can still read it though cause I have awesome eyesight!).

The sidebar is also in small print.

all the entries above the Prairie poster one are normal sized text and don't have anything wrong with them.

It's as if you haven't closed the HTML in THIS entry and it's affecting all the entries below. But that doesn't happen with Blogger, i don't think.

Glenn Dunks said...

I should say that when I wrote the original message one of your entries was also in really big font. But that's gone now and it's only small (still is)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »